Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wired Mannequins



I Love these wired mannequins. I use them to hang fobs on. The little one is a new addition.

I have visited many blogs over last few years, and I'm amazed at the very talented people out there. The beautiful things that can be made with needle and thread is astounding. I have made some friend in the blogging community but not half as many as I would like. I would like to thanks all my new friends for visiting and leaving comments.

I have to work for the next three days so my blog time will limited. Everybody have a wonderful few days. Here in Metairie we have had 4 beautiful days. The rain came in this afternoon.

Gwen

4 comments:

Siobhán said...

Love the new mannequin, Gwen! I love the idea of hanging fobs on them. Have a good rest of the week!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a lovely mannequin :)
I love the ones on the pretty stands with scroll work :)

Deb said...

I love mannequins and have a couple in my sewing room. I like your idea of hanging fobs from them.

Jan said...

What neat mannequins, Gwen!! Love the idea of hanging fobs on them!