Friday, March 20, 2009

Award from Patti

I have been given an award by Patti. I'm so excited this is my first award. I love vistors.
Here is my eight blogs I'm nominating.

These are in no particular order, they are wonderful artistic people.


1. Siobhan
2. Anne
3. Vonna
4. Debbie
5. Jan
6. Margaret
7. Susimac
8. Mary Kathryn

here are the rules
1. Copy the logo of the Kreativ Blogger Award in to your blog
2. Make a link to the person's blog who nominated you
3. Nominate 8 other blogs
4. Add their links to your blog
5. Leave a comment on the blogs, that they have been awarded

Gwen

5 comments:

Susimac said...

Why thankyou Gwen, thats really kind of you

((hugs))

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you Gwen, what a wonderful surprise...I've got your blog on my list and shall be back! Thanks again...a wonderful ending to a not so wonderful day here :)

Jan said...

Gwen, how kind of you, to award me my first ever award!! What an honor, thanks so much!

((hugs))

Siobhán said...

Gwen, thank you so much for the award! And for commenting on my blog. I am glad to find your blog! :) Love your projects!

Gwen said...

Thanks for visiting Ladies. I love visitors.
Gwen